Impressions Group Joins VirtlX™ Professional Services Network
Rison Software welcomes the Impressions Group to the VirtlX™ Professional Service Network.
The Impressions Group has established a reputation as a transformational leading company, driven by challenge, undeterred by obstacles, and committed to furthering standards of excellence.
Impressions Group encompasses all aspects of brand marketing, sales, business development and commercial management, building brand and merchandise propositions from the ground up and transforming existing brands, developing new business both nationally and internationally, though B2B/B2C sales, franchising and licensing deals.
Furthermore, their ability to build consensus among executive teams and stakeholders to promote transparency and influence positive change has been repeatedly proven in consultancy roles with SMEs, MMEs and Enterprise businesses.
The Impressions Groups Ltd has been involved in a number of high value propositions:
• Brokered the US licensing deal between the Samsung Corporation and Ted Baker in New York worth $6M in advanced royalties and an estimated $140M in royalties over a ten-year period.
• Created propositions for the acquisition of lifestyle branded products, both fashion and non-fashion, to extend portfolio across the Middle East, resulting in the opening of the first Levi stores in the Arab world and across MENA.
• Played a key role as a part of pre-launch and post-launch teams for Virgin Clothing and Virgin Vie Cosmetics; developed the brand proposition for Virgin Jeans and created samples, voxpop and sizzler to pitch to Richard Branson resulting in The Victory Corporation floating on AIM, raising £45M from the City.
• Developed and launched a brand new, unique home based franchise business casting children's hands and feet that operates in UK, UAE, Singapore, and China, with IP secured in USA, Europe, and Russia; we operated concessions in Harrods, Selfridges, Debenhams and multiple independents.
• Advising Deloitte on their Propel cloud-based accounting and analytics service designed specifically to support ambitious startups and small businesses as they grow. Impressions Group was tasked to review the product in its existing form and write an Executive Summary for Propel's potential in the UK Franchise sector.